Sydney Spine & Pelvis Centre is recognised as a centre of excellence. Our team of highly experienced physiotherapists have been providing a specialised service for over 15 years.
Our physiotherapists are unique in their level of Post Graduate training, providing you with specificity in assessment and diagnosis. Our treatments combine specific manual therapy techniques, myo-fascial releases and rehabilitation exercise programs designed around each persons individual needs. Our aim is to help people get better and teach them how they can improve their well being. We work closely with some of the top Sports Specialists & Obstetricians in Sydney and NSW because of our level of expertise, but this also ensures that we can create the best treatment network and management program according to each persons individual diagnosis.
Our team of physiotherapists at Sydney Spine & Pelvis Physiotherapy Centre can provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide selection of injuries and dysfunctions including:
- Groin pain & pain referred into the legs (sciatica)
- Low back pain, sacro-iliac joint and pubic symphysis pain
- disc injuies and Nerve root compression
- Hip pain & hip rehab for trochanteric bursitis, hip arthritis, labral & gluteal tendon tears
- Neck pain & headaches
- Whiplash Injuries
- Thoracic & Rib pain/injury
- Pelvic girdle & perineal pain
- Coccyx pain and pudendal neuralgia or entrapment
Pregnancy related pelvic, low back and thoracic pain
- Gymnastic related injuries
- Sports injuries & preventative programs for adolescent rowers and AFL teams
All our physiotherapists have expertise in combining manual therapy techniques such as muscle energy technique, deep tissue releases, joint mobilisation, nerve mobilisation & disc decompression techniques in order to improve joint mobility and body alignment.
Sydney Spine & Pelvis Physio also provides services such as:
- Pelvic floor assessment & retraining for women & Men to assist continence
- Real time ultrasound for assessment of lumbo-pelvic and hip muscle function
- Cranio-sacral therapy and visceral manipulation
- Functional core & lumbo-pelvic stability classes
- Sports injury rehabilitation & technique analysis
To contact us please call 02 9719 9114