Sydney Spine & Pelvis Centre is recognised as a centre of excellence. Our team of highly experienced physiotherapists have been providing a specialised service for over 16 years.
Our physiotherapists are unique in their level of Post Graduate training, providing you with specificity in assessment and diagnosis. We incorporate Muscle Energy Techniques, ISM, musculo-skeletal and visceral assessment protocols to enhance our diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation choices for each client. This allows us to be remain at the forefront of providing best physiotherapy practice for people with complex and severe injuries and pain disorders. We work closely with some of the top Sports Specialists & Obstetricians in Sydney and NSW because of our level of expertise. This also ensures we can create the best treatment network and management program according to each persons individual diagnosis.
Our team of physiotherapists at Sydney Spine & Pelvis can provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide selection of injuries and dysfunctions including:
- Groin pain & pain referred into the legs (sciatica)
- Low back pain, sacro-iliac joint and pubic symphysis pain
- Disc injuries and nerve root compression
- Hip pain & hip rehab for trochanteric bursitis, hip arthritis, labral & gluteal tendon tears
- Neck pain & headaches
- Whiplash Injuries
- Thoracic & Rib ring pain/injury
- Pelvic girdle & perineal / pudendal nerve pain
- Coccyx pain and pudendal neuralgia or entrapment
Pregnancy related pelvic, low back and thoracic pain and incontinence issues
- Gymnastic related injuries
- Sports injuries & preventative programs for adolescent rowers and AFL teams
All our physiotherapists have expertise in combining manual therapy techniques such as muscle energy technique, deep tissue releases, joint mobilisation, nerve mobilisation & disc decompression techniques in order to improve joint mobility and body alignment.
For more information about specific injuries we treat please use our quick "Treatment Areas" link at the top of this home page.
Sydney Spine & Pelvis also provides services such as:
- Pelvic floor assessment & retraining for women & men to assist continence
- Real time ultrasound for assessment of lumbo-pelvic and hip muscle function
- Cranio-sacral therapy and visceral manipulation
- Functional core & lumbo-pelvic stability classes
- Sports injury rehabilitation & technique analysis